? DOOR SALES AVAILABLE ?
?? ADVANCE TICKETS SOLD OUT ?
This year we’ll be up in National’s Basement Bowling Lanes *and* the luxe Bourbon Room and we thought it would be fun to play the two against each other—think of it as the “Nelly’s Sweat/Suit” of NYE parties ????
Ring in the New Year (and say a rousing “GTFO!” to 2017) on the dance floor or the bowling lanes. Patented HM House Blend™ tunes all night long. Plus, Ms. Carly York Jones maaaaaaay grace us with an especially engaging performance.
– Free bowling shoes! $60/hour/lane for up to 8 bowlers
– Coat check available
:: DOOR ENTRY ::
We know door was super tight last NYE and we’ve adopted a new ticketing and admission policy since (same idea as this year’s Pride and Halloween events):
– Advance sales are limited to half our venue’s total capacity
– This will free up more space for door sales, though we still recommend coming early as our NYE event is high demand and can generate lines despite our best efforts
– There will be separate entrances for Bourbon Room ticket holders, Basement ticket holders and night-of door purchases to expedite entry for all guests
– Advance tickets may cost up to the same as a door purchase; think of a ticket as adding convenience and flexibility, not necessarily a cost savings
:: NOTE ::
The Bourbon Room Speakeasy event is in the same building (National on 10th) but is a separate ticket. That event is now fully sold out.