Celebrate Halloween weekend at Studio Bell After Hours on Friday, October 27 from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
NMC will be programming three separate live music spaces and a range of interactive activities for guests, including:
– World-renowned powwow-step innovator DJ Shub will be headlining in Performance Hall.
– National Music Centre Artist in Residence alum Corinthian (U.K. techno, new garage and breakbeat scramblers) and DJ MollyFi (breakbeats) spinning on multiple levels.
– NMC’s inaugural Halloween Costume Contest with awesome prizes for: Best Overall Costume, Best CanCon Costume, and Best Zombie Rock Star.
– NMC Scavenger Hunt—complete the card for a chance to win a prize package worth $100.
– More games and good times to be announced in the coming weeks.
– Pop-up bars and complimentary bites provided by Simply Elegant.
– Wine tasting from Pacific Wine & Spirits.
After Hours is a licensed event for those 18 years of age and older. All visitors must provide valid government issued photo ID.
Special thanks to partners East Village Calgary, PK Sound, Calgary Herald, BeatRoute (AB), It’s Date Night, Pacific Wine & Spirits, Simply Elegant, and Beatnik Bus.
Dress up for this Halloween edition of Studio Bell After Hours! We encourage guests to find inspiration in NMC’s collection and the story of music in Canada. Extra points for innovation, CanCon references and to ensure that everyone has a good time, please be respectful of other people and cultures with your costume. And loose glitter isn’t allowed. Sorry!