Calgary Pride Media Kit
The Calgary Pride Logo
The Calgary Pride logo evokes feelings of celebration and joy; inspired by a colourful burst of fireworks, the shape also represents a human form with welcoming, open arms. The upside-down triangle also pays respect to the persecuted homosexuals who were identified with an upside-down pink or black triangle during the holocaust.
To request the use of the Calgary Pride logo, please contact us using this form.
Promoting Calgary Pride
- Use “Calgary Pride” to refer to the organization.
- Use “Calgary Pride Festival” to refer to the 11 day, city-wide festival.
- Use “Pride in the Park” to refer to the single day event held in Shaw Millennium Park.
- Use the Calgary Pride logo with the “ATB Financial Presents” branding when communicating about the Festival.
- Use the Calgary Pride logo without the “ATB” branding when communicating about the organization, unrelated to the Festival.
- Use “Pride Calgary”, “Gay Pride Calgary”, “Calgary Gay Pride”, or any other variations.
- Manipulate the Calgary Pride logo in any way.
- Use any other artwork not included in our logo package, or previous versions of our logo.
- Associate the word(s) “Pride” or “Calgary Pride” with events, organizations, collectives, parties, or other entities without the permission of Calgary Pride. Requests can be submitted using our contact form above.